Paynters Lane End
About Paynters Lane End Methodist Church
We are a small friendly chapel. Our first building is now the Hall and was built in 1854. The present chapel was built in 1890 and seats approximately 150 people.
The Chapel has an ampitheatre layout of pews with a traditional pulpit at the front and a modern electronic organ to the left of the pulpit.
- 10.30am Young People meet in the Hall and then join they last part of the Morning Worship
- 10.45am Morning Worship
- 6.00pm Evening Worship
Minister : c/o The Superintendent Minister, Revd Carole Holmes